Milne Alexander acquired the business of Insbroke Services Pty Ltd in October, 2006 to concentrate and build on an established clientele predominately involved in the Courier industry. We have specifically designed policy wordings offering tailored protection for our courier clients and their sub contractors in this industry.
Motor Vehicle / Truck Insurance - Our involvement in the Courier industry has enabled us to create industry specific products that offer the scope of coverage for our clients who are involved in the Courier and other Transport industries.
Personal Accident and Illness - Pay by the week product designed to suit contractors who would prefer premiums to come out of weekly earnings. Premiums are calculated on a declaration basis and there is the option for monthly or annual declarations and remittance (Subject to Terms & Conditions).
Public and Products Liability - We have tailored a Public and Products Liability policy, underwritten by a leading Australian Insurer, which provides the following benefits:
- Transport Operators Liability
- General Public and Products Liability
- Limits of $10,000,000 and $20,000,000 or higher as required
- Principals Indemnity included
- Covers Contractors / Sub Contractors and nominated persons
- Loading and Unloading included
- Tools of Trade and Plant included
- Goods in Care, Custody and Control subject to agreed limits
- Warehousing Operations Included
- Vicarious Liability included - ensuring unexpected exposures and potential Liabilities are covered.
Marine Cargo / Carriers Liability - Tailored product designed to protect the liability of the Courier Company, contractor and/or sub contractor in the event of loss of or damage to Cargo of their clients, whilst in transit or temporary storage. The policy combines cover for two Sections:
- Carriers Liability - $100,000 limit standard (higher limits available if required) Covers the carrier in the event that they are held liable for loss or damage to goods and/or merchandise.
- Carriers Cargo - $100,000 limit standard (higher limits available if required) This section provides cover for Goods not otherwise insured that have been subject to loss and or damage
- Fire Flood Overturning
- Theft - Including theft of entire load
- Loading and Unloading
- Non Delivery
- Accidental Damage
- Dangerous and Hazardous Goods
- Temporary Storage incidental to transit
* Please refer to Policy Wording for full details.